Thursday, November 5, 2009

School, Work, horses, house, field, trucks, roping, babies, family....etc. Just to name a few of the many things that have been going on lately. Life has been so full lately.

School started. I am now in my third semester of EAC. One more and I graduate. HOORAY! I also and still working at Fiscal Control which is really nice.

Dad is now at the Safford Mine. He has been working for Morenci for sooo long now his work is just down the road. He also celebrated his 39 year working for Phelps Dodge/ Freeport.

HORSES. still there. As mom would say "You can never have too many horses"
House. Cleaning. Lots and Lots of work on the house. Just cleaning it and trying to improve it.

Field. Completed. The new pipe is installed and is working great. The second half of the field is now going to look beautiful. It was very time consuming to get the ditch there but it will be very worth it.

Trucks. Dad has a new one. Dodge Duley. No more Mega Cab:( I will say I was very sad. Even though this is a nice truck and it is still a dodge so I cannot complain that much.

Roping is the #1 priority in this family. I have begun to start and get a REAL interest in it. I am a great dummy roper but now I am looking to improve my 'horse roping'. Dad and Mom are still pros.

Babies. Welp. We have Miss Paizli Lu that is new to us. She is growing like a weed and is becoming to be such a sweetheart. She is cooing and smiling and laughing now. Oh so adorable. Just a few more months and we will have another little girl thanks to Katie:)

Family! Gotta love them. We had a halloween party and it was great to get everyone together and just visit and have a good time. I love my family! they are absolutely the coolest people I know....ok they are also the most strange!!!! :)

1 comment:

payneful life said...

Nice update. FINALLY! You are getting a lot better at roping the dummy. Now all you gotta do it rope a RUNNING steer.