Thursday, November 20, 2008

What has happened to the Pumpkin?

There was a clitter and a clatter and then grandma asked..."What is the matter?!"
All on the floor lay toys, and standing there...two young boys.
Josh and Britt!
The only words that come to mind are "OH SHIT!"
Two boys just a like, they play from day to night.
Push and shove is their only way to show love.
Dirt, dogs, and horses too
Thank heavens they didn't get into the glue.
It was great, it was fun, too bad it is done:)
Josh was done last week for a couple of days. It is always so fun to have him around. He is so hillarious. Whenever Josh and Britt get together that only means one thing...Double Trouble!!! There is definately not a dull moment. I had the camera on some of the occassions. We love you Joshy! In the pictures there is some with them on their horses and some of them having a marshmellow cookout. There is also a video with that. It was funny to me.



Above is evidence of what they did on their cookout.

3 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

I could not stop laughing while reading this!!!! It was too hilarious. I am so glad you got the video of them and their smarshmellows:) Oh ya, the poem was the best!!!! Love the pumpkin

payneful life said...

I LAUGHED THROUGH THE WHOLE THING! Loved your poem! Oh and the video Geez, I about wet myself. those boys and their smarshmallows and double trouble.

Standage Klan said...

I have to agree with Jaci and Katie I laughed so hard reading and watching this video! They are both so CUTE! I love these two! I have to get a copy of that video! I loved your poem by the way. Have you ever considered being a writer? You might have gotten some of Mom's traits so you will have to look into that!
Thanks for taking care of Josh while he was up there! Lots of Love!