Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Thankfulness


Yes I am sure that you have already read Katie's blog and Brandi's blog and now Jaci's blog about how they are so grateful for everything...Well I felt left out so I am going to do it as Well. As always start with the greatest and of course that would be my Parents.





As Bryce would say my parents "bust ass." There is NO gray area in that statement. It is ever so true. This is how I feel about my parents and what they do...I wrote it in a song. Uh..hmm..."Anything you can do they WILL do better. Anything you will try they WILL out do you. Anything you think of, well they've already thought of."
I know it not much and its just the beginning-it will get better.

On a serious note. My parents are the greatest. I have NEVER seen a man and a woman work side by side in everything they do. They have done it all. The good times and the bad. Somehow it always works out. They both are so full of wisdom and knowledge. They have been married for 35 years now and their relationship has gotten stronger and stronger with the years. I can only HOPE to have a fairy tale like this. My mother and my father are my two biggest role models. In my mind NO ONE can out do them. I can only imagine and hope for someone as strong, caring, and handy as my dad and I can only wish to be kind, loving and strong like my mom. These two are definately the greatest people I know. I am ever so grateful for them and everything that they have done for me. I am thankful to my Heavenly father for letting me come to such great people and parents such as mine.They are the coolest parents and grandparents who completely spoil the grandkids. I love them VERY VERY MUCH! I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!

3 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

I ditto that!!! They are the best. Love them soo very much. You did a very nice job. Love the song:)

payneful life said...

Way to go mistro! You are quite the composer! MOM and DAD are the BEST and you can't compare the with anyone, because mom and dad will always win. Great post.

hatch family said...

Thank you so much...you are soo sweet! Levi would love for you to write him! He just got to the MTC on wednesday. Tristan said he thinks his address is levihatch@myldsmail.com