Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Folks

My parents are so adorable. I have just been hanging out at the house lately and it has been pretty fun just hanging with these two. They are so fun together. A jolly ole' time. I even caught some memorable moments on film. Woo-hoo.

Here they are just sitting next to the saddle shed most likely talking about their next project.


They were even caught washing the dishes. The first night I have not had to do them in I don't know how long. Such a relief!

It is proven that they are technology smart. Both have their phones in hand!

3 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

Mom and Dad are soo cute together. THey are the BEST PARENTS EVER!!! This was a good post. I especially love the one of them with their cell phones!!! Love ya guys!

Rochelle & Jess Rowley said...

Hey beautiful, so your senior picture is just amazing!!!! You have become such a pretty young lady....i really have to take a second look everytime I see you. It was awesome seeing you at the concert.... pretty much fun! LOVE YAH! Chelly

Standage Klan said...

Ok that is totally funny! But am sure it's a pretty typical night there! Love the pictures!