Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Love your Blog Award

Why thank you! Jaci Got me....hehe....

1. Where is your cell phone? On the computer desk
2. Where is your significant other? Umm...haha. Lost.
3. Your hair color? I always have more fun so definately BLONDE with some highlights.
4. Your mother? Wonderwoman. No other woman could do what she has done and still does. Complete Role model. I want to be just like her. No lie.
5. Your father? Absolutely wonderful. Never seen anyone work harder or look like him at his age. If only there were guys out there like him:)
6. Your favorite thing? Family, for sure
7. Your dream last night? I was at a basketball game and my phone and fallen off the extremely large bleachers. It was odd.
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness FOREVER
9. The room you're in? The office;)
10. Your hobby? anything...perferably laughing
11. Your fear? Losing someone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I hope married.
13. Where were you last night? at EA's bonfire and Dairy Queen where I visited Amber
14. What you're not? All-knowing
15. One of your wish-list items? Pretty content right now
16. Where you grew up? The mansion white house in Bryce
17. The last thing you ate? Frito enchiladas
18. What are you wearing? My work clothes
19. Your TV? The best we have ever had.
20. Your pet? Which one. All are great. All of them. Even peggy.
21. Your computer? DELL
22. Your mood? Could be better. Boys make me confused.
23. Missing someone? no entirely
24. Your car? It's a truck thank you very much. DODGE all the way
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Forever 21
27. Your summer? LONG. Waited to long for basically nothing.
28. Love someone? Family
29. Your favorite color? Black
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today. My nieces and nephews are hillarious.
31. Last time you cried? Sadly saturday.

I now award the following 7 people the "I love your blog award"
Kashley
Julie
Kuliana
Amber
Bryndee
Shar
Julie F.

2 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

ha,ha. You are to funny. I do love your blog. You just need to update it more:)

csrussell said...

Leseli You finally got your truck!!! When did you get it? Sorry the boys are confusing. Talk to you soon.