Sunday, October 12, 2008

The story of
JACI!



You see Jaci was not named after anyone in the family and she unforunately was born on "Fair Day," therefore she always had to go to the fair for her birthday. How sad. Do not be alarmed this is not going to be a sad story. JACI LEIGH, is AWESOME! SHe is my small older sister. I love her dearly. She was the one who made me get a scar on my knee because she told me I had to slide to home base when there was glass on the ground. Yet she still to this day says that i was out on that one occassion. She is the sister that made me tough. Jaci is the one who would read books just so she could tell you what food was good or bad for you. She let a random dog just jump in the truck and she has done that ever since she was 13 and she would love those dogs unconditional. I love Jaci because I am the only one who has brushed her hair besides herself. She is the only white (and i mean white) girl that can have a full out FRO! Jaci is a doctor, vet, mother, sister,daughter, wife, cook, maid and anything else that you could think of. She will do anything for anyone. She is a real life Princess and she lives in that world. I don't know of too many GROWN women that still watch Princess movies from start to finish. So to My Princess Tia....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

payneful life said...

thank you. just don't forget who the princess is. ;) love ya.