Saturday, November 1, 2008

WiTChes, PiRAtes and DaiSy?

HALLOWEENwas a grand ole' time. Entertaining to say the least. Many eras were covered and not left untouched. This year Jaci have a Halloween Dinner and it was really fun.She was such a good hostess. We even went next door to say 'Happy Halloween' to Grandma and grandpa. Everyone had to dress up and go as a couple. Many good laughes...
Mom and Dad were a couple of a witch and a pirate. Some fun for the kiddos--Ok so i'm not a kiddo but it was still enjoyable!
The BLONDE Witch!

The captain of the Crew!

The astonishing couple of a pirate and witch. Honestly when will you see a sight like this again. The broom was left in the closet and the ship was set a shore and both enjoyed a night without a bore.
The witch telling her ghastliest stories to her Pirates parents.


Others in attendance were:
Rhett Butler, Scarlett O'Hara, a Bucking Bull Rider and a tiny fairy.

Mr. Darcy, Elizabeth Bennett and another young fairy.


I was a couple with Chad and we were Bo and Daisy Duke

On actual Halloween night I went and hung out with some of my friends. Went to a LAME scary barn and just had some good laughs and screams throughout the night. Really fun. This is me(Daisy again) and Brooke-she is a jabowakee. Idk it scared me at first though. Oh good times, good times.

3 comments:

payneful life said...

nicely told. had such a jolly good time. you look smokin' in that daisy get-up!

BLACKBURNS said...

Who's running this place...Les? How are you guys!!! I love your blog by the way, I am a huge fan now. I never got to see you in the prom dress, man you looked GORGEOUS GORGEOUS. I am glad Kirk saw me first in it, or else I might still be single. haha. So Les, what you up to..Jo Armon same question for you too you happy love birds...i saw those pictures (you know what I am talking about!)

summers clan said...

THANKS FOR THE BLOG SUPPORT. YEAH CAL WAS PRETTY SCARY BUT YOU GUYS WERE JUST DANG CUTE. BY THE WAY YOUR BLOG ROCKS TOO. WISH I WAS AS GOOD AS YOU AT TELLING MY STORY'S.