Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yearly Update

OK! So I already know that is has been like forever and a half before I have posted...Well SO WHAT! haha. Leave me alone. This blog is no longer called the "blog" its more like a Yearly Update. I have something to say ONCE a year. WOW. Leseli+blog= LAME. Facebook kinda changed the way we looked at our blog. Facebook is like the black side of a blog. It has all the dirt and grim and the blog is more sweet and innocent where it seems like everyone puts the nice stuff. I am as guilty as anyone else, I have gone from a blogger to a facebooker.

I am in a weird/odd situation with the blog anyway. I have no husband. no husband on television[JACI]. no children. no mortgage. no life insurance. no college life. no robbers. no natural disasters. no house remodeling. nothing that is blog worthy. So here I am bloggin on MY PARENTS blog (which has basically been mine the whole time. My mom has....never blogged I think) and I personally do not want to start a blog of my own because when I get a blog I want it to have a cute name like leseliandprincecharming.blogspot.com :) not himynameisleseli.blogspot.com :? I would like to post what is going on with my parents but IF ANYONE knows my parents they already know what they do but in case you don't know them and for some reason looking at this blog I will spell it out for you...R.O.P.E. or H.O.R.S.E If for some reason you can't read click the red X in the right hand corner of your screen. So until I can really think of something cleaver to say on here or something carazy then I will just have little posts like this. I must say I am not a fan of blogs with no pictures. Its almost like books with no pictures; takes patience to read. I am sorry but I have no pictures to go with this post mainly because I am sitting at work with no access no pictorals. Until next time- Have a Nice Day!

No comments: