Wednesday, February 18, 2009

he's just not that into you


So I just went and watched this movie on Monday night and boy was it good. The truth actually comes out. The world and thoughts behind relationships is now out in the open. The sad part is it is so very true. It follows three different relationships and I decided that the single girl was ME. Everything that happened was so true. My only problem is that it had the happy ending. Now we all know that that is not all very true in real life. Just because she stops trying doesn't mean he will come knocking down the door for her. Oh gosh you think you found the reality perfect show and then you have to rememeber that it is all a movie:( But all in all it was a great show.

4 comments:

Cami X said...

Hey! My friend and I were JUST making plans to see this movie. Honestly looked up show times and then checked your blog. WEIRD.
I will have to watch it. Miss you.

payneful life said...

Like the new page. Maybe when it comes out on DVD I'll rent it. Cause we know how it goes when I try to get to the theater. GLad you enjoyed yourself.

BLACKBURNS said...

It was a good movie! Kirk and I saw it when it came out and we were like the only one's in the theatre, it was great :D I love Ginnifer Goodwin, she is so good in this movie!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

I am so glad you wrote a review about that movie! I have been wanting to see it, but I just was not sure how good it would be. I really want to see it now!