Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gotta love Kids

I must admit. My nieces and nephews are MY HEROS! They are so cool. If i could be younger or if they were older I would always be with them. They consist of....Brianna Jo, Alyssa Nicole, Joshy, Brittster, Brae-Brae and Kar-Kar.
Over the Thanksgiving weekend they were all over at the house. FULL HOUSE without doubt. It is always a blast to have kids just running around frantically. Way too entertaining. The best part is they are so unpredictable-you never know what they will do or say. These pictures kinda show their real personalities or what we experience everyday. I am so blessed to have these munchkins in my life and have them as examples to me. I would not trade these kids for anything. Not even a speckled pup!




In these next two pictures I told them just to pose for me. So to get the boys to participate I had to tell them to act like a superhero. Josh said he was Batman and Britt is Superman. The girls....who knows. Brianna is just our TA-DA girl and Alyssa is America's Next Top Model.



Here is a video of what the kids typically do. I told the girls to "Make a video." They were pretending that this was their own tv show and they were going to demonstrate their new invention (This actually was a new invention that figured out). I had the camera rolling right before they were about to perform it. The invention was to put a big rock at the end of a stick and have the small rocks go flying. Well....there just so happened to be a technical problem. You'll just have to watch. I die laughing everytime i watch!

4 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

I love all these pictures. They are too funny. You are right, they are all so dang hilarious. I busted up laughing at the video, again...leave it to Britt to do something like that!!! I noticed he wanted to kick them after they yelled at him...what a stinker. I love the black and white picture of Bri and Ali. You did a good job of capturing the kids at their best.

I do know that our kids are lucky to have you in their life. You are a great AUNT. Even though you and Britt are like Brother and Sister sometimes!!! You are the best:)

payneful life said...

What a way to start off my day! I once again about wet my britches. I love all the pictures and the video! I absolutely love how Britt whistles after he throws the rock. Those children do know how to keep everyone entertained!

I agree with Katie. You are a great auntie. WE love you.

Cami X said...

Hilarious AND adorable! Must take after their aunt.

BLACKBURNS said...

haha, goofy kids...this makes me think of when my nieces and nephews were little...aww they were so much fun. You and I have a lot in common, the only single Aunt trying to entertain the kids or have them entertain you :D Good times..keep up the good work Les.